Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's great! It's exciting! It's FABUTASTIC!

Hey there, my fashion perfectionists! For there, I'm le Perfection Princess. Anyways, today I want to give you a hint of what I'll be doing. And yes, it includes designing and...hm...did someone just said a NEW movie? CORRRRRECT! During my spare time, I've been writing a new script and I'm desperate to get actors. Desperate. No, I don't want actors who just want to hang and get the mon'y, I want actors who appreciate their work and have a good personality, also, respects the director (me) and other actors. I'm talking about this because last time when I was creating a movie with a group of 4-7 actors, one of them got into a really heated arguement. It was devasting to watch them RUIN the movie scene, props, and respect. One actor (I will not state who which that must stay anonymous) was giving a short, little joke. The other actors laughed, of course. Unfortunately, somehow one of the actor thought of the joke as "offensive" so the actor told the actor (who created the joke) to stop and apologize. But, that didn't work. They were yelling at each other, screaming unthinkable threats! Me and the other actors were just, lost in shock, watching the whole thing happen. As a good actor, one of the actors (Pretty aka prettygirlrockacy) stepped up and demanded the two to stop and take a good look at what they've done. The two actors reacted and began shouting threats to Pretty, too. Pretty was typically emotionless, after learning her words did not hit the two right. Me, as the director and manager, I pretend to be calm, saying words like "Stop please. We need to get with the movie, we can't just be here and fight." and "If you two keep fighting, we'll never finish!". Later on, I placed the two at the entrance pod, and locked them where can't be shown in the screen recorder. I have to say, it was terrible. We lost 2 hard-working actors in a day! I was filled with shame and agony. So, if you think you are a good actor, you should message me, stating why YOU think you are good actor. Message me on WoozWorld, I'm MitsukiKoyama, or message me on G-mail, I'm MitsukiKoyamaWoozWorldEpic@Gmail.com. Please put the title as: New Movie Application Entry - Good Actor. ^-^ Good luck!

To the fashion news now! I designed this outfit, and it's for outdoors. DATE!!! I am possibly going to name it "Date Me Please" outfit for girl by Mitsy Fabulously Perfectionist. YUP! I am naming my virtual designing company Mitsy Fabulously Perfectionist. I will update a picture of the outfit later. Bai!!


No comments:

Post a Comment